- We work with top-tier law firms that are focused on succession planning.
- They are always looking for the top percentile in their field.
- If you are an experienced Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor - RTA/EL/PL they will look to progress you to Senior Solicitor / Associate.
- As their Solicitor you will be working on high-quality employers’, motor and public liability claims for a variety of clients (high value, technical catastrophic claims).
- This is a succession role, directly leading to a more senior internal appointment (at some point you will be a Partner).
Solicitor key role and responsibilities are:
- To handle motor, employers' and public liability caseloads.
- To work on Fast-track claims to multi-track/large loss/catastrophic loss.
The minimum requirements for the Solicitor role are:
- Strong Academics (2.1 or higher degree) or equivalent.
- Defendant litigation experience (to include motor, employers' and public liability experience).
- Fast-track claims experience through to multi-track/large loss/catastrophic loss experience.
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events.
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation.
- Experience of dealing with the full spectrum from lower value through to large loss/multi-track claims is essential.
Notice to Candidates
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Law Firm
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Litigation