Our client is looking for a Sole Legal Counsel to come in and join their award winning and growing group of companies. A candidate with a proven background in company commercial and commercial contract law is required as the Company is searching for its first in-house solicitor.
Based in Bournemouth the successful candidate will be dealing with legal issues including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of complex commercial contracts and agreements
- Advising and assisting on Intellectual Property Rights, franchise relationships, and breaches of franchise agreements
- Compliance - including AIM listing rules, GDPR, anti-money laundering, client money protection
- Board/Committees - minutes, risk register, AGM, Annual Report, regulatory matters
- Manage external counsel relationship for employment, property, franchise and litigation work as well as acquisition work
This is an important recruit for the organisation and will offer the opportunity to progress and develop your skills well over the next 3 - 5 years. The group has progressively grown since its IPO and is now embarking on a growth phase.
Our client envisages that candidates with 5+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
- intellectual property
- IP. IPR
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'