Software Test Engineer
- Location: Blandford Forum
- Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Global Cyber-Security company based in Dorset. This vacancy is for an experienced Software Test Engineer to come and work with a highly skilled team of professionals, who are working towards delivering for & supporting the overall business & its products in the ever-evolving cyber-security industry.
Our client is proud to be working in a fully Agile environment to allow for the best production possible to help their customers protect themselves against cyber-security threats, whilst monitoring and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Continually improving the quality of project deliveries
- Primarily responsible for the overall software testing strategy
- Understanding and documenting high level test requirements
- Accountability for quality of all software released, and test completion reports
- Monitoring and reviewing test plans and adherence to process's defined
- Technical Leadership of all Test Engineers
- Providing hands on leadership in testing techniques, and best practices for both functional and non-functional testers
- Perform FAT, SAT and UAT cycles, in attendance with customers where required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Competent technical skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- Experienced in team leadership
- Practised in designing and documenting test strategy
- Solid knowledge of test automation patterns such as TDD and BDD
- Hands on experience of all types of functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of Linux and Networking
- Ability to analyse risk and root cause
- Understanding of Continuous Integration
- Hands on experience with Python, Robot Framework and Selenium
- UK and overseas travel may be required in accordance with business needs.
Work Authorisation / Security Clearance
You must be eligible to apply for SC level security clearance and may be required to undergo DV clearance.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Non Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job