We are currently working with a global organisation that works with central Banks and Governments, providing critical products for today's economy. Due to a recent growth, they are seeking an experienced Test Team Leader to join their Software Testing Team on a permanent basis in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the full software testing life-cycle and ideally have previous experience of large scale integration testing.
Additionally, experience in delivering test strategies and providing team leadership would be advantageous for this position.
- ISTQB Certification in Test on Intermediate level
- Experience with test management software such as TFS or MS Test Manager
- Extensive non-functional testing experience
- Acute understanding of automation and manual testing tools
- Experience with virtualisation technology preferred but not essential
- Understanding of tools such as Cucumber, Ruby, Selenium or Ranorex is essential
- Agile or Lean software delivery background including the understanding of BDD & TDD
Please note that only candidate eligible for a Security Clearance may apply for this position
Unfortunately, our client is not in a position to provide sponsorship opportunities at time.
- Test Automation
- Software Testing Life Cycle