Software Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus & Excellent Bens
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
An exciting challenge & opportunity has arisen to join this progressive Global Software Leader working in development and Test environment for the new product suite for SaaS. You will work with the Development team in the Scrum to ensure that testing & the test processes are supported with Best Practice & in depth technical support. You will support processes, ensuring the different types of application integration for various 3rd party software, software layers are secure for payment transactions. The Technical Support Engineer will be involved in supporting the server side of the full stack in Java, JBOSS, J2SE with the Developers. Candidates will ideally need to have a good development background to be successful in this role and a proactive contributing approach for Server Side applications.
- Supporting development using SPRING Framework activities with the Development Team in an Agile Environment.
- Help and advise the Development team on validating functionality etc. for full SDLC, Angular JS, JSP, JSF etc.
- Assist using automated build, test and deployment.
- Help mentor other Engineers within the team & work to Agile & Scrum, Sprint and even Scaled Agile SAFe.
- Working within an Agile environment for a software house or an Application provider for web services, Omnichannel Solutions, Payment Processes.
- Experience of various automated tools including any of the following: Jenkins Maven, SOAP, REST, Test Process, API or Stress Testing.
- A background in using different development methodologies & test cases Build Production, Performance Testing, REST, TTD, BBST, Security Issues etc on various operating systems, Linux, Solaris, Windows.
- A passion for development and support "right first time" approach to challenges the best of Applications and functional and non-functional features, end user experience, behaviour etc for web services and PaaS.
- Ideal domains would be banking, retail or e-tail, Payment Devices, Apple Pay, PayPal, iPay etc. Also standards like EMV, Contactless, PCI, PSD2 etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with Development and Test Teams for tomorrows secure software for eCommerce, mCommerce & other fast-moving business solutions.