Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Salary and benefits: £40-45,000 dependent on experience, healthcare scheme, pension and stock options.
Software Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- 2+ years commercial experience in Software Support or similar role.
- Excellent customer support and customer facing skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to analyse and resolve log files generated by tests.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Software Support Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Ability to read and/or write any OO programming language would be an advantage.
- Understanding of SQL and/or NOSQL databases.
- Understanding of any of the following; telephony systems, VoIP, WebRTC, HTTP or HTTPS.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a variety of our client's software applications.
- Troubleshooting and solving software or code related issues.
- Analysing and troubleshooting customer reported problems.
- Providing written / verbal support to debug customer problems of increasing levels of complexity.
For more information about this Software Support Engineer role, please apply now for an interview.
- Application Support
- Product Support
- Software Support