Due to our expanding product range and ever increasing global demand, our client urgently require an experienced, talented Software Sales Executive to join their growing Sales team.
As the Software Sales Executive you will be: -
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers the opportunity to own the complete sales cycle, from investigating and qualifying inbound leads and identifying customer requirements to negotiating prices and closing deals.
- Working to build and manage a strong sales pipeline by responding to new leads quickly and professionally whilst building strong relationships with existing customers.
As the Software Sales Executive you should have: -
- have proven sales ability with quota beating inside sales (experience within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- the ability to identify customer requirements along with any obstacles to the sales process
- a consultative, professional approach to selling
- an aptitude for business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
This is a full-time post, 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday) on a 10am-9pm shift rota, although flexibility may sometimes be required.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development while working towards realistic sales targets with an uncapped commission structure and genuinely achievable OTEs.
If you think the Software Sales Executive role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Software Sales Executive role, please use the apply now button or call Jason Webb on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"