My client, a leading technology provider and software development house, are after a mid-level - senior software developer.
They specialise in the development of C# and .Net web applications for a diverse customer base spread across the UK and Europe.
You will become part of a dynamic and innovative team which includes a mix of both senior and middle tier developers who have knowledge of various development technologies and are always encouraged to contribute to the business with new ideas.
You will be:
- Creative and proactive
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Focused on continuous improvement and have an eye for detail
Some of skills required depending on candidate experience are:
- Experience in C#.NET
- MS SQL 2008 onwards
- APIs - Web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, ASMX, WebAPI)
- Ability to write technical documentation and requirements specifications
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to share knowledge, learn from others and assist junior members of the team
- Ability to design and develop enterprise architecture and solutions
- ASP.NET Webforms & ASP.Net MVC
- Team Foundation Server / Jenkins
- Experience of source control tools
- Project management experience
- Crystal Reports
- Excellent salary packages plus discretionary bonus scheme
- Training opportunities
- Vibrant working atmosphere and social activities
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Great tea and coffee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"