Software Engineer (C#, .Net)
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Are you a Software Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work with a company who are building and developing life-saving cancer treatments?
Would you like to be part of a collaborative development team, who are constantly learning and running innovation sprints?
My client are an international Cancer treatment and research centre. They are building cutting-edge technology that is being utilised in the real world to help fight Cancer. Their goal; to be able to offer affordable, personalised Cancer treatment for everyone. Bringing together Science, Clinical Intelligence and Technology to benefit everyone who needs it.
Due to the growth of the business and the demand for the technology, they are hiring across 2 of their key development teams.
The team are moving into new technology areas, including service-oriented architecture, using servicemesh and containerised micro services.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing non-real-time and real-time parts of the control system software for an embedded Windows 10 operating system running on an x86 architecture.
- Developing a suite of components and Services within a domain-based service-oriented platform. These are hosted in Containers for cloud and on-premise deployment.
- Web-based UI development to messaging and storage solutions.
- You will be performing tasks within the Scrum team to ensure timely delivery of effective and high-quality solutions; safety of the product is essential.
The technology that you will be working with includes:
·.NET / .NET Core
·C++ (But this is not essential)
Skills & Experience you will bring with you:
- At least 3 years’ directly applicable experience in a commercial environment.
- track record of leadership and initiative in a commercial environment.
- Communication is extremely important in this role, you will be working with a international team. Articulating technical progress and challenges to the business and representing your team in meetings with clients and internal stakeholders.
If you would like to find out more (because there is so much more to talk about with this company and this opportunity!), then send in your CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss.
At RBW Consulting, our IT Consultants benefit from many years of industry experience working across specific niche markets ensuring that both client and candidate relationships are built in a professional, knowledgeable and professional manner. We work with a range of clients from exciting technology start-ups right through to enterprise scale global companies, often building their engineering and IT teams from scratch. Our consultants have the industry insight to make sure we work with the best talent.
- .NET Core
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'