Software Engineer - Stevenage - £40,000 to £60,000 per annum
A Software Engineer is required to join a leading software and engineering services provider. You will be based in a world class engineering environment.
As the Software Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services-from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Lead web development projects through system design, developing code and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
As the Software Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of working in an agile project environment.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN networks.
- Microsoft .NET C# MVC
- Microsoft .NET C# Linq
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL and T-SQL
We are looking for someone with a minimum 2 year's industry experience. If you are interested please click on the link to apply.
- IT Engineer
- web developer
- software engineer
- C Sharp
- C #
- full stack
- software developers. computer engineers