Salary - £50 - 55k + outstanding benefits
aigo FIND are currently recruiting for an experience software engineer to join one of the world's biggest motor sports teams. The position is to join a team of 4 developers working on a major project which is business critical. We are looking for a strong candidate with experience in C# and .Net.
- Develop software for the business using the company standard development tools which include Visual Studio, C#, WPF
- Write applications that interface with business standard data repositories which include SQL Server
- Work with key users to document specific system requirements
- Collaborate with development groups across the business
- Evaluate alternative design concepts and recommend an optimal approach
- Follow high standards of software quality with the team
- Three years or more of professional experience
- Good expertise with developing solutions using Visual Studio C# and .NET (3 years or more)
- Have experience developing solutions that use SQL Server including stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Strong OO design knowledge and development experience
- An understanding of database design, architecture and performance tuning
- Experience developing WPF applications
- Experience with using Team Foundation Server (source control and ALM)
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions