Software Engineer - Java, plug-in, IDE's
Are you a SWE looking to work on complex, interesting project work?
Do you like to work in strong teams that other teams look to for future best practice?
Then this might be the role for you!
You will get to work on:
- Java Software Engineering - Analyse, Design, Implementation, High Code Quality
- DSL Editors & Compilers ( Domain Specific Language )
- Textual, Graphical and Tabular Editors
- Static Code Analysis
- Automatic Refactoring Tools
- Automatic Code Completion
- Code Highlighting
You will have:
- Java Development experience
- Eclipse Plug-In Development experience
Good To Have Some But Not All Of:
- Developed IDE's
- Developed DSL's
- Developed EMF's framework
- Developed Xtext framework
- Solid understanding of software engineering
- Good understanding of relational databases ( Oracle, PL/SQL )
My client is known for investing in staff and progressing from within. To be part of this supportive culture please send your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.