Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, one of the best known and highly regarded company within the online gaming industry, are currently recruiting Software Development Engineer in Test (Sports/Software Quality) to help highest quality of testing across various platforms and systems to maintain the reputation of our client as the number one sports-betting site.
The organisation is known within the online gaming industry for providing an almost unrivalled number of betting and gaming opportunities worldwide. How do they achieve this? Well the organisation is one of the most technologically advanced and customer centric businesses in the industry, and staying in front of their competitors is of upmost importance. This combined with their fun and supportive atmosphere makes it a great place to work.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful Software Development Engineer in Test (Sports/Software Quality) will responsible for:
- Responsible for architecting, designing and implementing test automation frameworks from ground up into a continuous integration and execution.
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality considerations.
- Able to clearly determine automation objectives and standards by analysing User Stories / Requirements.
- Understands and able to drive out acceptance criteria alongside developers, analysts and product owners.
- Work closely with other team members for the purposes of enhancing regression packs and environment monitoring.
If this opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Working experience of agile concepts and development e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Cucumber
- Knowledge of front-end Mobile Device testing, including HTML5, Native & Hybrid applications.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration; e.g. Hudson/Jenkins
- Experience with Java & Selenium Webdriver frameworks
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Continuous Integration