Software Developer – Swansea (Remote Working)
Salary: £28k - £36k (flexibility for the right candidate) + Flexi Time + Pension + 25 days Hol + Healthcare + Free Eye Test + Gym Membership + Excellent Perks
Our client is a software company that does one thing. They develop software to improve the ability to manage and respond to security events by creating an intuitive, easy-to-use software integration platform. Whether it’s to protect the customer’s facilities, assets and people or their own, the company mission has always been the same: to provide a common platform connecting different systems.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join their dynamic, growing software team. Their product is not an out-of-the-box solution. Through embracing a DevOps mentality and maintaining customer specific teams, you will be joining a team of developers who have close working relationships with the customer, development, and sales teams in order to successfully deliver a solution.
The goal of the software is to improve operator response times, by prioritising what’s important, while automating many of the time consuming, manual and often inconsistent processes of running a command center. This in turn results in better security outcomes.
Strong leadership and good communication will be key to ensuring the successful delivery of projects to the client's customers. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to progress your career, develop new skills and learn new technologies as part of a talented software development team, working in a challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of solutions under some guidance of team / senior staff based on provided user stories. Solution must:
- Meet their development standards
- Contain appropriate automated testing
- Meet acceptance criteria (defined in user story)
- Must be able to produce technical documentation
- Active participation in team meetings
- Should be able to understand technical documentation to a reasonable standard
- Should be able to identify and take steps towards addressing gaps in own knowledge
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years commercial development experience
- Basic DBS Check
Skills They need:
- Azure DevOps/VSTS
- Source Control (GIT/TFS/Other)
Skills They' d love:
- .NET Core
Above & Beyond…
- Non-SQL DBKanban
- Part of a dynamic, international software team bringing new products, using the latest technologies to the market
- Working with Fortune 500 companies to improve their security posture
- Remote / Hybrid Working
- Casual Dress Code
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays – plus an opportunity to sell and/or buy holidays
- Private Health Insurance (Salary Sacrifice)
- Employee Assistance Programme – to support the health and well being of employees.
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus Programme
- Exciting Technology
- Training & Conferences
- Opportunities for International Travel
- Social Activities and Events
- Free Tea, Coffee and Snacks
- Free Parking
This is an exciting opportunity to join the company with good career progression as they continue on an impressive growth path.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Software Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'