Hinckley , Leicester
£35,000 - £45,000
Joining an already established Agile SCRUM team, you will be working on a number of projects that are focusing on web application development as well as developing new client-facing technologies.
- Design and develop software solutions
- Participate in and contribute to the daily activity of the SCRUM team.
- Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
- Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
- Review quality of software solutions designed and developed by other members of the development team.
- Execute live deployment of software releases built and maintained by the development team
- Provide third line support to the Croner Technical Support team
- Share skills and knowledge with peers
What you Bring to the Team
- A demonstrable track record of having successfully designed and developed software solutions using multiple programming languages. In particular, lots of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 ASP.NET & C#; JSON, jQuery and AJAX; SQL Server 2008 upwards. Experience of using React JS would be beneficial.
- A demonstrable track record of handling multiple development streams across a range of projects and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to follow a structured approach to development according to a well-defined software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work constructively within a team.
- Ability to foster a clear and transparent communication style when interacting with peers, stakeholders and business users.
- Diverse understanding of technologies and an ability to pick up and develop new technologies and media types at speed and with accuracy.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and wanting to continue to do so.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'