Our client is a market leading lender in the retirement market ande they are currently looking tpo expand their infrastructure
They are looking for a Software Developer to join their team
You will use your experience developing commercial software as a senior member of a team to develop and support bespoke solutions for the Financial Services sector. You’ll be confident taking projects through the development lifecycle following current best practices, design patterns and methodologies. You will be comfortable mentoring more junior developers and be able to effectively communicate with the wider business and 3rd party suppliers.
The successful candidate will be used to mentoring and coaching less experienced developers. Will have excellent business facing communication skills and be well versed in requirements analysis and being able to capture and fulfil the business user/product owner requirements whilst considering the wider technology roadmap.
A proven track record in delivering projects to production users, working to tight deadlines and to high quality standards.
Skills & Experience
- C# with .net framework 4.5 to 4.6.1
- C# with netstandard 2.0
- Entity Framework 6.2 with Linq, Code First
- ASP.NET Core 2.0 (WebApi and MVC)
- ASP.NET 5 (WebApi and MVC)
- SQL Server 2016, MongoDB.
- VS 2017 with R#
- T-SQL, Views, SQL Migrations, Performance Tuning, Query Optimizing
- Git and Visual Studio Team Services
- Rabbit MQ with different message queueing topologies.
- Platforms and Frameworks:
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Micro Services
- SOLID principles
- Design patterns
- Design Principles:
- Unit Testing
- Fluent Assertions
- Integration Testing
- Base to £40000 plus benefits
- Based in Colton, Leeds
- Software Development
- Sql Server