£25,000 - £38,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer to join a leading, household name company in Telford. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to come in and work within a team to be responsible for in-house applications and websites - including developing and supporting solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Developing software applications
- Ensuring consistent delivery of user requirements
- Integrating third party systems
- Ensuring testing regimes are conducted
- Adhering to management controls and complying with IT standards
- Undertaking any other adhoc duties required by the IT director
What do I need to apply?
- Preferably a relevant degree or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant knowledge and experience in an IT environment
- Advantageous to have experience in the following: MySQL, Stored procedures, Umbraco CMS, LINQ, Webservices
Please get in touch with me on / if you have any questions!
UK/EU Workers Only
*****Applicants must have the right to work within the UK without sponsorship*****
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job