Are you passionate about web development, and technology in general? If so, we would love to hear from you! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to work for the largest security ID card company in the UK.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting bespoke internal and customer facing web applications and apps.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant company, with excellent benefits and real career progression.
The .NET Developer must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development framework
- Database architecture and design
- Proven experience of working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You’re positive, proactive and a motivated individual
- You enjoy the social aspects of working within a great team
- You're a team player, support your colleagues and share your learning experiences
- Ability to discuss, develop and implement new concepts
- Work under your own initiative
- Communicates in clear and concise manner - both written and verbal
- Must be flexible/adaptable to change
A well-established leader in their field with an extensive portfolio of clients including some of the highest profile blue-chip names in the UK & Europe.
Their customers range from NHS Trusts, Police Forces, Universities, Schools, Colleges and FTSE-listed companies.
The successful .NET Developer can expect an excellent salary, a fantastic working environment, and exciting opportunities to progress their career.
Please contact Louisa Ellis for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job