An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join an expanding development department within a rapidly growing company. The division works on web-based platforms and marketing tools for clients. If you are looking to join a great team with bleeding edge development knowledge and a supportive environment then apply now.
Deliver development for a variety of web projects across the group. Working in a small but growing digital team with designers, backend developers, project managers, you will:
- Contribute quality code for the project, including via peer review of others
- Help scope and define functionality, including identifying areas where the project could benefit from additional features
- Follow development processes and style guides, and help shape these as the team grows
- Identify code or concepts that can be re-used or re-purposed for other projects
- Proven commercial knowledge and experience of ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- Able to multi-task while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Innovative problem solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly
- A passion for technology
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £30,000 to £45,000.
Why should you apply
- You want to join a company that can offer true variation in its projects.
- You are looking to be able to grow with a company.
- You want to join a company where you can see a clear career path and progression
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Web Projects