Software Developer Apprentice Cheshire
Become a Software Developer apprentice and kickstart your digital career today!
NowSkills partners with ambitious employers to build the best digital apprenticeships in the North-West. We’ll support you on your learning journey, from start to finish.
You will be working for a software-based company in Chester. As a Software Developer apprentice, you will be working with the team to build and test high-quality code across front-end, logic and database.
Your responsibilities as a software developer will include:
- Writing good quality code with sound syntax in at least one language
- Effectively linking code to the database/data sets
- Working with a supportive and ambitious team delivering new products and functionality
- Offering technical support to existing customer’s solutions
- Understanding and utilising skills to build, manage and deploy code into enterprise environments
- Interpreting design documentation and specifications
Interested? The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Grades A*-C (9-4 equivalent) in English and mathematics, science or technology qualification is desirable but not essential or a relevant Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Commitment to a 15-18-month digital marketing apprenticeship
What skills should you have?
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Using own initiative
Typical work hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you new skills.
As a NowSkills apprentice, you will be assigned a well-experienced tutor, who will assign you tasks and will support you to achieve the best possible grade.
Launch your career in IT as a Software Developer and APPLY TODAY!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'