FTSE 250 Technology Specialist - Financial & Transnational Systems, Biometric Security.
We are seeking a skilled Systems & Software Architect / Designer to work with an award winning FTSE 250 technology services company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. This is a very exciting time for the business as they launch several new projects to enhance their product portfolio and stay ahead of the curve in biometric security. A great company with a culture of innovation working with some of the UK's most advanced and exciting Biometric Security projects.
Systems Architect / Designer -
The purpose of the role is to deliver application architecture and designs for business critical production systems, ensuring designs are aligned to core business architectural principles.
To work with development teams to design, develop and maintain business critical applications using a variety of technologies, providing mentoring, best practice guidance, and technical expertise.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Systems / Software Architect & Design capacity for enterprise systems and applications. Ideally within a FTSE100/250 & SME technology environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good technical skills with a good knowledge of solution design and architecture.
- Experience of best practice relating to development methodologies and application lifecycle management.
- Experience and awareness of software design patterns and their application to solving problems.
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, and associated technologies.
- Experience of technical mentoring and in-depth problem-solving and associated communication skills.
- Proven aptitude to rapidly adopt and implement new techniques and technologies, and to drive innovation in approaches to development.
- Experience of software development within an agile development environment, including implementing supporting tools or techniques.
- Good database skills with a sound understanding of, and experience using SQL Server
- An understanding of Enterprise Service Buses specifically Microsoft BizTalk
The company offers a competitive salary, generous bonus' and a comprehensive benefits package including large pension contribution, health insurance & flexible working.
If you have the relevant experience and are enthusiastic about this type of opportunity please get in touch. Send your CV to or call me on for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job