Do you have extensive experience within Children In Need social work teams? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to work for an expanding local authority that values its work force and has genuine progression routes? Then do not miss out on this opportunity.
A fantastic role as a social worker has just become available in the local authority of Liverpool's CIN team. The contract will be for 3 months with the possibility of extension. Along with progressing your career we can offer an hourly rate of up to £28 per hour Ltd.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in children in need
- Working with and engaging Young People / Unaccompanied minors
- Undertaking child and family assessments
- CP and Child in Need work
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- An understanding of short and long term care planning as well as working with children in need and child protection
- Experience of working with and engaging children and young people
- A Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registration & valid DBS
If you feel you have the experience to take on the above opportunity please apply below. For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on .
At Randstad we offer a fantastic referral scheme offering £200 for every successful candidate referral.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Child in need