Social Listening Lead
£45,000 0 £55,000 + Extensive Benefits
As the Social Media Analytics Manager you will join this brand-name dotcom giant at a time of aggressive growth and be a key part in the building of a brand new advanced digital team. In this role you will be responsible for using Social Media Listening tools to deliver campaign insight to key stakeholders within the company.
- Understand and deliver regular Social Media reports and dashboards.
- Daily use of Social Media Listening tools/techniques.
- Deliver insight on the wider impact of Social Media, as well as competitor analysis.
- Integrate Social Media analysis with other key focus areas (eg. Digital Analytics etc.)
- Be the Social Media tracking expert, and deliver insight to key stakeholders within the company.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive hands-on experience with Social Media tools such as Radian6, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos etc.
- Experience delivering actionable insight from Social Media Data
- Detailed understanding of how Social Media can be used alongside other areas of Analytics, including Web Analytics or used for Fraud Analytics.
- A naturally analytical curiosity, with extensive reporting and dashboard-building experience.
- Leadership or management experience is highly desirable.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £45,000 to £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits (depending on your experience).
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Radian6, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Social Media Listening