SLD Teacher Further Education
SLD Teacher (Further Education) - Southend, Essex
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives? Are you committed to unlocking the full potential of every learner? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Remedy Education believe in supporting schools to provide inclusive education that caters to the diverse needs of our students. We take pride in our commitment to fostering an environment where every learner can thrive. As we continue to expand our team of dedicated educators, we are actively seeking a passionate Specialist Learning Difficulties (SLD) Teacher to join us on our mission to empower students to reach their full potential.
* Plan, deliver, and assess high-quality lessons that cater to the individual needs of students with learning difficulties.
* Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student engagement and participation.
* Collaborate with other educators and support staff to develop and implement effective strategies for student success.
* Provide one-on-one support and guidance to students as needed.
* Stay informed about the latest developments in SLD education and incorporate best practices into teaching methodologies.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a relevant teaching qualification.
* Experience working with students with learning difficulties in an educational setting.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
* A commitment to continuous professional development.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of students and contribute to an inclusive learning community, we invite you to apply!
- SEN; Special needs; ASD; ASC; Autism; ADHD; Down Syndrome; Disabilities; Learning Difficulties
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'