Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Skin Spa Manager based in John Lewis, Cambridge.
Playing a vital role, you’ll take ownership of the spa business in order to grow and develop occupancy and retail targets, on both an individual and store level.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and organise the Spa workload with flexibility in order to ensure maximum productivity and customer experience
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions whilst never losing focus on customer loyalty
- Ensure accurate stock and sales levels are maintained within the Skin Spa and have an overall awareness of competitive / department / store performance in relation to that of the Clarins business
- Establish a professional working relationship with each Skin Spa team member in order to assist them in their individual development
- In the absence of either the business / assistant business manager take responsibility for the total account.
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- 2 Years background in a management role - ideally in a beauty or retail
- NVQ3 or equivalent Beauty Therapy qualification
- Significant experience in a Spa or Beauty Salon environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'