Global Currency Technology Company require a Customer Support Engineer based on site in Basingstoke
Salary: £27.8k - £28.7k - Single Shift
Customer Support Engineer Duties:
Based in Basingstoke, the main objective will be to ensure that the customer site remains operational and meets Company’s contractual obligations.
Main duties and tasks include:
- On-site customer support
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Maintain site stock
- Maintain documentation
- Liaise with customer
- Operator Training
- Systems installation
- Customer training
Applicants should have the following competencies & knowledge:
Technical product knowledge;
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
- Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
- Experience in high-speed production environment.
· Education & Qualifications- ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject- Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Customer Support
- Hardware Support