Our Client is a busy and growing company and our scope of work includes mechanical & electrical installations and fit out works and projects that can range from £10k to £1.5M. They work mainly within the commercial sector for an expanding group of valued, repeat Clients and have built a strong reputation with them.
We are currently looking for Site Supervisors based in London and Cheltenham.
- Our works include: LTHW, CHW, CCHW, pipe fitting, pumps, valves, FCU’s, Ventilation, Ductwork, toilets, sinks, taps, radiators and all associated mechanical duties
- To assist the project manager in implementing and delivering projects according to programme, budget, and quality
- Managing sub-contractors to maintain programme targets
- Managing different mechanical trades
- Report on site progress to the project manager
- Completing site reports
- Manage all health and safety on site to include toolbox talks
- Review of the Scope, produce RAMS documents where required
- Ordering of materials on site
- Issuing technical submittals of all equipment/packages under guidance of the project manager
- Quality control
- Client progression meetings
Supervisor/Management experience, preferably from a mechanical trade background so you have the knowledge to ensure that on site contractors are working to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Current, valid CSCS card, ideally supervisor
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, and Outlook
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be extremely well organised with a calm, can do attitude.
- You must be a highly engaged and driven individual who thrives on the success of a growing business.
- You must have excellent communication and supervisory/management skills
- Experience working on commercial projects
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'