We are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor based in Billingham with experience in waste management.
My client is sector leading in hazardous waste management providing sustainable, compliance-led waste management solutions for Britain's more difficult to handle wastes.
This key role involves the day to day supervision and leadership of the site operations, comprising a hazardous waste transfer station, solids treatment process, logistics and other activities.
- Working alongside the site management to manage and motivate site operatives and site chemists to ensure the operations are robust and sustainable
- Delivering a proactive and continually developing operational team
- Providing cover for the operations required
- Drive through improvements in a timely manner
- Remaining aware at all times of Health & Safety
- Previous supervisory experience in Waste Industry
- Strong leadership skills
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Full driving licence
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Site Supervisor
- Waste recovery
- Land fill site
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'