New urgent role working in West London as a Site Supervisor!
This position will be overseeing a strip and re-clad of a combustible facade which is then replacement with a composite aluminium panel. Candidates who have facade and roofing experience with specialist sub contractors will interview immediately with a view to start asap.
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- Potential perm offering
- Immediate start
- Supervision of trades/direct staff
- Ensuring a high level of Health & Safety on site
- Maintain Quality assurance for works carried out
- Programme works to ensure key milestones are met
- Effectively communicate and report with Senior management
- CSCS, SSSTS/SMSTS, First Aid tickets in date
- Experience working with recladding/cladding works and sub contractors
- Immediately available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'