An exciting opportunity has become available for a Continuous Improvement Site Services Engineer to join our client, a company that has grown to become one of the market leading Bakery suppliers in the UK.
As Continuous Improvement Site Services engineer, you will work within a small team to implement projects and initiatives, intended to drive the calculated engineering strategy.
Your main role will be part of the decision-making group within the department and will help form the department’s vision & direction, while evolving yourself into a future potential managerial role within the business.
Skills / Experience:
- A decent understanding of mechanical engineering
- Working at height & confined spaces
- Good knowledge of utilities/services – refrigeration, water, steam, air & building preservation
- Small project management experience.
- Demonstrateable evidence of CI initiatives, by use of lean/CI tools (to a competent level
- Detailed knowledge of asset management, PPM systems & manufacture of PM’s
- A totally flexible person, available to work weekends as part of a duty supervisor, self-managed and a strategic thinker
- Formal EH&S qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH/)
- Experience of writing operating procedures & Risk Assessments.
- Experience of energy & waste management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job