A fantatsic role has arisen for a fast and dynamic company, this role would suit field sales, account managers and also an individual who is looking to progress away from a telesales environemnt.
A Client Relations Executive’s role involves working and meeting with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the services on offer to them. They’re also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business.
- To deal appropriately with all incoming client queries received by telephone & email, providing quick resolution or response, requesting additional information when necessary.
- To arrange and attend site visits to improve Sales conversions
- To build and maintain effective client relationships with regular updates to clients, overcoming possible objections.
- To complete all necessary administration tasks daily, helping to ensure clients receive a quick and reliable service and other departments can achieve targets.
- To identify cross selling opportunities f.
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives
- To provide reports to the Head of Client Relations.
- To work closely with the Telesales team to ensure we maximise all opportunities with each client/company.
- To meet KPI’s set to help us achieve targets set out in the Business Plan
- To work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards.
- To work together with other departments to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability
- To be willing to listen to and support colleagues and team members with professional problems, devoting time to share your expertise
- Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of all products and services
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance objectives
- Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear telephone manner and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to demonstrate drive, with a positive approach to work
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets
- Resilient and pro-active
- Excellent time management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience within an office based, customer service role
- Knowledge of VAT and Tax
- Use of CRM software
- Experience in the construction Industry
Hours of Work
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30
minutes for lunch (Fri)
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions with the Sales Sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability
- Field Sales
- Cross Selling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'