Site Maintenance Engineer Needed in Northampton! - £38K D.O.E
We are looking for a strong committed Engineer to join our existing team in Northampton. The Engineering function is integral to the site and the successful candidate will need to possess, passion, commitment and flexibility. Responsible for the breakdown and predictive, planned and preventative maintenance of Lodge farm site, including carrying out activities to comply with company and Legislative requirements.
The Role / Key Responsibilities:
To maintain all Plant and machinery to include;
- Relay / Computerised / Plc controlled machines plus various AC/DC motor drive control systems and Steam Boiler control, and Temperature Instrumentation control.
- Pumps / Motors / Gearboxes / Pneumatic systems / Hydraulic systems / Welding and Fabrication work / Steam control systems / Cooling towers / Chillers and soft water control.
- To carry out Predictive preventative maintenance work.
- Understanding Plant Process.
- Understanding and implementation of Root Cause Analysis.
- Understanding of Refrigeration control.
- Plumbing / Lighting systems / Security Barrier control / Access doors; Rapid rise and roller shutter and key pad operated doors.
- Machine setup.
Be able to cover a rotating 3 shift working pattern:
Monday - Friday
- Week 1 6am-2pm
- Week 2 8am-4pm
- Week 3 1pm-9pm
- HNC in appropriate engineering related discipline, preferably with knowledge and experience in both electrical and mechanical activities. (with 16th or 17th edition)
- NVQ 3 or City and Guilds in appropriate engineering discipline may be considered.
- IOSH or equivalent in basic Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of Plc 's including Siemens S5 & S7 , Mitsubishi & Allen Bradley
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of and previous experience in engineering PPM systems
- Knowledge and previous experience of steam systems
If you think you are suitable for this role and you meet the minimum requirements please get in touch today, what are you waiting for!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job