Currently looking at new freelance roles in the London area? How does some tier 1 contractor work on a major Civil Engineering project sound?
We are currently searching for a Degree qualified Site Agent to work until the Summer delivering Reinforced Concrete packages. This role requires candidates with extensive experience working for the main contractor managing site staff/sub contractors and overseeing all quality/H&S paperwork.
Any relevant candidates shall interview immediately for the earliest possible start.
- Competitive rates for experienced candidates
- Long term freelance work
- On site parking
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and being responsible for all site staff and subcontractors as well as attending client and project meetings
- Management of subcontractors and logistics
- Overseeing paperwork for risk assessments and method statements
- Overseeing rolling programme with a 1 month look ahead
- Support, manage and motivate staff on site
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience for tier 1 main contractors on major projects
- Valid CSCS
- Valid SMSTS
- Experience delivering RC packages
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job