SITE ADMINISTRATOR - TRITON SQUARE, LONDON.
Site Administrator - London.
Are you looking to build a career that will enable you to develop your existing IT skills set with an organisation that values you? We currently have an excellent opportunity in London, working with the UK's leading provider of IT services. As a Site Administrator working for a large IT service provider on a rolling contract, you will represent our client and provide impeccable support for business' nationwide. This role in London is a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing within an IT support environment while delivering excellent customer service and is keen to develop their career in Site Administration for a dynamic industry and advance their existing skillset.
Within our Site Administration role based in London, you will to provide a high level of 'front of house' support dealing with initial calls and emails and creating and assigning remedy tickets to the team. You will ensure the team mailbox and calendar are managed quickly and efficiently on top of dealing with stock management and processing of orders and procurement.
- Ensure work undertaken by the PC Support team is adequately resourced and achievable, prioritised and carried out based on priorities and deadlines.
- Basic 1st line support (Password resets and 1st time fixes)
- Management of team mailbox and calendar
- Stock management
- Order processing and procurement
- Prioritising and chasing up engineers to ensure tickets and users are up to date on requests
- Escalate problems where necessary to third parties both internal and external
- Ensure that the PC Support team follow all existing procedures and develop/create new procedures as required.
- Maintain adherence to IT security practices, directives and recommendation as defined by the business (Control and GIS) and industry standards.
- Capture all workload activity via Remedy toolset.
- Respond to phone, e-mail and face-to-face incidents reported to the team.
- Ensure new systems are introduced via due process, documented, etc.
- Organisation of desk moves and other out-of-hours support activities.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
Background of the Candidate
- Ability to liaise with colleagues and suppliers at all levels of seniority
- An excellent team player
- The ability to negotiate with "difficult" and demanding customers.
- The ability to demonstrate key behaviors, such as drive, resilience and innovation.
- A desire to make things better.
- The ability to guide and develop staff in line with agreed processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to initiate, prioritize and manage complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
What will you get in return?
- Full and detailed training
- The opportunity to enhance your career
- Improve upon your IT skill set and Administration skills
- To work with a collaborative team
We really believe this is an awesome opportunity for growth and development in your career, one not to be missed. If interested, please contact Hannah Sanchez on or email [mailto:]
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'