If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Waters on , email , or apply with your latest CV
An exciting post for Sister/Charge Nurse has become available in our Jack Emerson Centre, which offers care and treatment for people who need ventilator support in a specially designed environment.
Our multi-disciplinary team made up of a specialist consultant, nursing staff and an array of therapists, cares for people with complex needs on both a short-term or longer-stay basis.
This is a busy unit which offers huge scope for a nurse looking to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for a nurse leader who can support a Ward Manager to help build a confident, high quality and caring team who are experts in their field. You will be responsible for championing and guiding a diverse range of nursing and health care assistant staff whilst working alongside other multi-disciplinary colleagues.
Successful applicants will have:
- proven interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to handle complex communications
- demonstrable experience of leadership; management and multi-disciplinary team working
- experience of managing complex workloads and competing priorities
What we offer:
- Bespoke RCN Accredited Post Graduate Neuro-disability Training
- Golden Hello. We offer cash incentive to all new nurses joining us
- Competitive pay
- Free 24 hours onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite accommodation
- Subsidised canteen and Costa Cafe
- Uniform and a free laundry service
- Contributory pension scheme