SIA Security Officer - NHS FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
Are you a SIA Security Officer looking for more work around your current job? We are excited to be working once again with our NHS Client to assist them in their ongoing staffing requirements
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: Ongoing with no end date specified.
Working days and hours:
Between Monday to Sundays working 5 days per week from 7am - 7pm (12 hour shifts)
DBS: Must be clear of convictions.
Monday to Friday hours between 6am to 8pm: £9.99 paye including Holiday Pay
Nights, hours between 8pm to 6am: £12.73 paye including Holiday Pay
Saturday: £12.73 paye including Holiday Pay
Sunday and Bank Holidays: £15.63 paye including Holiday Pay
- Standard DBS (will be completed by Your World Recruitment)
- SIA Qualification that is in date
- Protection Vest
- All online training (this will be provided by Your World Recruitment)
- Candidates to be happy on feet to work 12 hour shifts
- Available to work Monday to Sunday
- Must be fluent in English - Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Scope and purpose of Job Description
To prevent crime; protect the well-being of all persons; ensure the safekeeping of Health Board and any other partners property and that of patients, visitors and staff.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'