My client, a dynamic, forward thinking and fast growing bathroom supplier is looking for a talented individual to lead our Belfast showroom. This very important position is Full Time 41 Hrs per week, commands a competitive salary and uncapped commission.
To lead a team of people to take care of the day to day operations of the store and ensure all business opportunities are maximised.
We need an organised Manager who thrives on the buzz of direct sales and is willing to lead from the front by demonstrating this daily through their interactions with customers. Someone who has the awareness to step in when a Sales person needs help closing the deal and the ability to effectively deal with customer service issues should they arise. We need an adaptable person who is able to make decisions dependant on the circumstances and who the team will look up to for guidance and help when needed.
To treat the showroom as they would their own business and take personal responsibility for presenting the store in its best possible light.
- To effectively sell our full range of products on a daily basis and be a model example of the sales process.
- To manage staff, ensuring they are properly supported and motivated so to be as effective as possible.
- To promote the showroom in the local area and develop its presence in the market place through exceptional customer service.
- To ensure that the showroom is appropriately stocked with product and presented to its optimum.
- Greeting customers in a friendly and timely manner when they enter the store.
- Producing customer proposals.
- Processing orders.
- Keeping sales lead sheet up to date.
- Following up customer leads in a timely manner by phone.
- Processing telephone orders.
- Providing excellent customer service on telephone and in store.
- Following up customers after completion of bathroom installation to ensure they are fully satisfied.
- Developing a good understanding of all the Bathshack product range and keeping up to date with new products as they come on stream.
- Professional tidy appearance
- Minimum Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
- Experience in the use of MS office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Extensive experience in the use of ICT
- Good understanding of sales and the sales process.
- Fully computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Accurate and thorough approach
- Motivated team player
- Good problem solving ability.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Accessible to location
- Able to work during late night opening and Saturdays
- A minimum of 2 years management experience within a showroom environment (within the last 4 years).
- IT qualification
- Qualification in a Customer Service or administration related subject
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role (within the last 4 years)
- Experience of maintaining and developing databases
- Experience in a similar role within a retail environment
- Demonstrable administrative ability
- Experience in a showroom sales environment
- Experience selling bathroom ware
Salary dependant on experience plus realistic uncapped commission scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year