Job Title: Shipping Administrator
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: circa £25k, depending on experience
Benefits include: 25 days holiday / Flexible Working / Training / Pension
The key outcomes that we are looking for from this successful candidate are customer satisfaction with the focus being on time, accurate delivery. This can only be achieved by attention to detail, flexibility and working as part of a successful team.
Experience & Qualities Required
- Previous clerical/administrative experience in the shipping sector
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- A can-do attitude, and able to take the initiative to resolve problems and initiate processes for continued improvement in the Dept
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate with knowledge/experience of using Microsoft packages
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparing, checking and controlling all essential shipping documentation required by customers and HMRC
- Have an understanding of INCOTERMS
- Arrange transport by Air, Sea and Road
- Understand and follow the shipping procedure by gaining a thorough knowledge of customers shipping requirements and keep up to date records
- Develop a culture of ownership of issues and continual improvement of yourself and processes.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Logistics Assistant, Distribution, Import Co-ordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Shipment Coordinator, Export Administrator, Transport Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Export Coordinator will also be considered.
- Logistics Coordinator
- Transport Coordinator
- Export Administrator
- Logistics Assistant
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Export Coordinator
- Import Co-ordinator
- Shipment Coordinator
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'