Shipping Administrator - 6 month FTC
Shipping Administrator - 6 Month FTC
To start ASAP
Based in Lane End
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large and well established organisation as a Shipping Administrator on a 6 month contact.
- Day to day administration of shipments, including invoicing
- To ensure all information is provided to internal and external customers
- Promptly respond to all customer queries
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure the highest level of service is
- All documentation required to process letters of credit is accurate Invoices from freight and packing companies are matched
- Ensure all relevant information that is customer specific is updated
- Certificates of shipments are maintained.
- Update and maintain directories of freight contacts.
- Experience working in a Customer Service
- Experience working in an export or shipping role
- Experience with CRM applications
- Experience using JDE Edwards business tool or similar
- Experience in working with Letters of Credit is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Enthusiastic, dependable, focused and goal oriented.
- Ability to multitask
- The ability to cope under pressure
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"