JOB TITLE: Ship Finance Advisor
LOCATION: London, SW6 2UB
SALARY: £30,000- 45,000 per annum, DOE
Responsible, dynamic, competent.
Arrow Group for more than 25 years has grown and consolidated its position as one of the world’s largest independent shipbroking groups. With offices in 12 countries Arrow offers truly global coverage. Its highly experienced and focused teams provide professional brokerage services across all major commercial shipping sectors. Relationships form the bedrock of Arrow’s business and continue to underpin its growth.
Our strategy envisages that we are consistently expanding our international presence and market expertise to the maritime segment in order to better serve our clients.
Arrow Shipping (UK) Limited are looking to provide our clients in the maritime shipping markets with support, advice and customised lending solutions.
Ship Finance Advisor, London
Arrow Shipping (UK) Limited is looking to hire an individual responsible for identifying finance opportunities from inception through to successful delivery
Supporting/developing capital markets deals
- Collaborate with asset finance team members
- Work closely in developing connections and networks within US, Middle East, CIS and Russia and to ensure successful completion of deals
- Responsible for identifying finance opportunities to facilitate deals within US, CIS, Russia and the Middle East.
- Negotiating with leasing staff supporting all Arrow brokers
- Assisting in the preparation of complex contract financing documentation
- Reviewing, translating and amending documentation provided by Leasing institutions
- Generating new client opportunities through networking, referrals and other sourcing strategies
Supporting and enhancing Client base:
- Establish and maintain close relationships to Arrow’s client base
- Develop clients who do not currently have a relationship with Arrow
- Establish and maintain close co-operation with the customer advisors, credit risk managers with regard to the structuring, evaluation and development of financing solutions
- Works closely with clients to solve complex financial issues by constructing comprehensive financial deals
- Formulating and proposing finance strategies and potential solutions for clients
- Scheduling and conducting meetings with existing and potential clients
- Deepening client relationships by strategically advising clients, and answering client’s questions on different financing options and highlighting potential risks
- Provides ongoing client service assistance ensuring clients stay on track of their financial objectives
- Deepening client relationships through valuable frequent and consistent client communication
- Managing client expectations and project delivery appropriately
Maintaining a firm relationship with US, CIS, Russian and the Middle East financial institutions:
- Establish and maintain close relationships with Financial/Leasing institutions
- Tracking market activity in Asian financing markets, analysing financial data and assessing trends
- You must have experience within a corporate finance/capital markets/project finance ideally within emerging markets.
- University graduate preferably educated to Masters level
- Documented experience of multimillion $ debt/equity/mezzanine financing projects as Finance Advisor
- Existing knowledge or connections/network within the US, CIS, Russian and Middle East.
- Must be fluent in English, Russian and ideally one or two other regional language- The candidate will be required to establish and maintain close relationships with Financial/Leasing institutions within the Russian and Middle East Markets and therefore given the market and job specifications, knowledge of Russian and ideally another regional language is a requirement
To apply please forward CV and a covering letter detailing relevant experience. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for this vacancy is 8th March 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job