We are recruiting for a purely electrically focused shift-based Maintenance Engineer to join a business within the manufacturing sector.
This role will be working on a rotating shift pattern, involving 12 hour shifts across days and nights.
You will be working alongside a team of highly skilled maintenance engineers and have involvement with a range of site improvement projects, electrical installations as well as preventative and reactive maintenance, whilst responding to electrical breakdowns on a busy manufacturing plant.
We are looking for Maintenance Engineers with the following background:
- Strong electrical engineering skill set/experience
- Formal electrical qualifications
- Have experience working within the Manufacturing, FMCG or Industrial sector.
- Experience with fault finding and maintenance of PLC's and electrical control systems.
- A proactive and hands-on approach to work, with the ability to work as part of a team
Keywords: Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Engineering Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'