Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Combine expertise with advanced analytical laboratory services to provide added value to clients across a wide range of industries including petrochemical and chemicals.
• Provide analysis and testing to internationally recognised standards such as ASTM and IP, including ASTM D2892 and ASTM D5236.
• Provide physical and chemical analysis for the support of customer programmes in compliance with ISO 17025 requirements
• Work unsupervised once trained in a busy production process distillation lab.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Good IT literacy skills
• Minimum qualification English, Maths and a Science based GCSE (or equivalent), but relevant experience will be considered.
• Experience of working in an ISO 17025 and ISO 14001 is desirable.
• Good laboratory skills and manual dexterity.
The successful candidate will be Analytical, motivated and will foster both integrity and honesty. This company is looking for a candidate that demonstrates flexibility and resilience while possessing the ability to critique and improve activities through continuous improvement and innovation.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41441 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job