SHEQ Advisor – Permanent – Full-time – Competitive Salary
We are recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor on behalf of our client who specialises in complex infrastructures. This includes the design, construction and maintenance of a project’s energy, communication and ITS requirements. This position will be based in various locations in London and you will be responsible for the implementation of the SHEQ policy within the organisation and ensures that everyone demonstrably works safe.
- Advises management and company employee’s regarding
the SHEQ policy.
- Implements the SHEQ policy together with SHEQ Manager.
- Point of contact for employees regarding SHEQ policy
- Coordinates SHEQ projects alongside SHEQ Manager.
- Ensures that their knowledge in the field of SHEQ is up to
- Assesses security plans.
- Sets TRA’s (job safety analysis programs) and discusses them with the Project Manager.
- Prepares toolbox meetings and start-work-instructions.
- Sets safety induction booklet and health and safety plans and provides them to the employees.
- Marshall, provide and keeps the RA&E (Risk Assessment and
- Registers near-misses and provides a report on prevention
- Keeps workplace inspections.
- Job holder is acting in accordance with the SHEQ policy and employee handbook, policies and procedures, providing optimum care for quality, safety, health and environment for
all employees is safeguarded and in which compliance with the rules enforced by the government and client’s requirements.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar job within a commercial project-based company.
- SOS and SCC certificate
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King