Services Solutions Manager
The Services Solutions Manager is a key role designed to help to maximise conversion of Professional Services opportunities within the Private Division. The role will take responsibility for the scoping, project definition, commercial terms, parameters and services estimates for all projects across the division, to ensure that projects are defined with clear objectives and deliverables, and include the optimal level of services to complete the project on time and to the clients specification.
- Preparation of implementation Services Proposals / SoW for medium/large engagements (> 10 days)
- Development of services profiles and delivery approach for all Private Division solutions & releases
- Responses to tenders / ITT’s related to services and support for new business
- Attending pre-sales meeting & demonstrations to support the Sales Team
- Direct selling of services to customers
- Services sales initiatives
- Specific sales and marketing campaigns or events
- Services packages
- Marketing of Services Consultancy via Customer User Conferences and Special Interest Groups
- Maintain awareness of market sector initiatives regulatory changes that may generate opportunities for further selling of Advanced solutions and services
- Services sales management reporting - maintenance of the Services Sales pipeline, forecasting and month end reporting.
- Meeting/exceeding a quota for Services Sales across the Private Division
- Achieving target contribution from Self-Generated orders from within the Professional Services function
- Meeting/Exceeding minimal Sold margin for Services Sales opportunities, to deliver optimal Services Bookings against accurate Services Quotations
- Benchmarking, and driving measurable improvements in the accuracy of the Services Quoting process across the Division
- Monitoring of actual delivery effort vs original quotation to ensure Services quote models are updated in-line with true delivery effort
- Driving Services Sales standardisation across the Private Division, in line with the Group standards – adherence to governance processes, standard documentation, agreed thresholds and models for quoting, etc.
- Managing the Services quote process for Services Sales within the Private Division, ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met, liaising with Sales and Pre-Sales as required
- Devising standard, productised Services-packages for all product-sets and defined project types (New Business, Upgrade, Migrations, etc.) within the Private Division
We would like you to have:
- Experience of Sales Processes, Bid Management, Tender Submissions, Pricing & Scoping will be advantageous
- Experienced of consulting practices and activities within the software industry
- Experience of Project Management methodologies is an advantage
- Experience of pre-sales consultancy and project definition
- Strong written & verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Commercially astute, and demonstrable experience of responsibility over quotation & estimation processes
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Highly numerate and able to work to KPI’s
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent projects delivering to multiple deadlines
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"