Job Title:Service Technician
We are looking for a Service Technician to provide repair, service, calibration, and technical support on all products, ensuring customers' requirements for support are efficiently and effectively met
- To test and inspect products returned from the customer
- To repair/service/calibrate products in accordance with test and quality requirements (in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 standards). Complete repairs by adjusting, calibrating, aligning, modifying, repairing or replacing parts, or circuitry
- To document repair information into database (CRM and Excel) and quality data collection is required
- Provide technical support to distributors and end users to help them resolve issues and operate the products
- To respond to distributor or direct customer enquiries, giving advice regarding our service/warranty policies
- To encourage customers to purchase new products as necessary when their equipment is BER or to meet a new application
- To prepare service quotations informing the customer of the cost of the repair and the parts that were found to be faulty
- To support existing customers, with installation and set-up or any subsequently encountered problems
- Preferably educated in Electronics with experience in instrumentation
- Some sales, service or commercial experience would be helpful, but an aptitude for, and strong interest in this type of work is essential
- Knowledge of general office procedures in a computerised environment
- Experience with databases, customer relationship management (CRM) systems; ideally Microsoft CRM
- Technical knowledge of fault analysis, product servicing and calibration
- Possess a clear, confident, and polite telephone manner
ACS are recruiting for a Service Technician If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Technician please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Technician It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Technician role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'