You will be responsible for service, maintain and repair customer vehicles in accordance with the Manufacturer’s methods and specifications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
- Have experience within a similar role.
- Have a full UK Driving licence.
- Be highly team orientated.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.