Are you an experienced Service Technician looking for a varied role within a market leader within the UK? Are you an experienced technician within the lifting industry looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Our client is a global leader in safety survival solutions with customers spanning the globe. As a market leader they are perfectly placed to offer an exciting new career for the right person. With huge investment from the group this is the perfect time to join their team in Plymouth.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Technician who will ultimately be responsible for carrying out inspection and service works on lifting equipment and support the UK business including offshore installations.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Inspect and service a variety of lifting equipment on customer premises, offshore and in the workshop
- Carry out repairs & planned maintenance on mechanical and electrical cranes and other lifting equipment
- Carry out lifting surveys and provide quotations for lifting equipment
- Provide customer lifting solutions and techniques
- Ensure all parts used for the works are correctly booked to the correct order
- Operate and maintain static plant equipment used in conjunction with maintenance activities
- Report any failure of equipment in accordance with LOLER standards
- Liaise with engineering administration and internal functions on a day to day basis
- React at short notice to the requirements of the business
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences and attributes;
- Have previous experience testing and inspecting on various lifting equipment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to visit customers premises within the UK and other sites (including offshore) on a regular basis
- Ideally hold LEEA qualification(s)
- Possess knowledge and experience of specific brands of lifting equipment
If this is the role for you please send an up to date CV to Stuart Tomkinson or call at the office.
- Lifting Equipment