Service Technician/Water Hygiene Engineer
The key duties of the role are:
- Delivering a high level of customer service whilst meeting health and safety, financial, KPI, statutory, quality and contractual compliance
- Carrying out monitoring and associated tasks in line with HSG 274/ACoP L8 as directed by Scheduler / Line Manager
- Ensure all paperwork/documentation is accurately completed and processed within project timelines.
- Research any related background information where necessary.
- Keep up to date with product and industry developments including any changes to legislation, company literature and procedures.
- Completion of workload and multi-site visits across diverse geographic locations.
- Provide technical support for contract growth / new business
- Work with the scheduling team and line management to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Provide support to both customers and colleagues with technical input when required.
- Carry out site specific Hazard / Risk assessments as required on each individual sites.
- Discuss any concerns relating to site specific program changes and remediation works including areas of potential noncompliance with Client / Account Managers & Operational Managers.
- Manage personal workloads to ensure maximum productivity and effective time management.
- Previous experience in a similar role (Service Technician/Water Hygiene Engineer)
- Knowledge of related water system remediation / maintenance works
- Working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (HSG 274/ACoP L8, Water Regulations)
- City & Guilds or similar accredited Legionella control training in Risk Assessment (Can up skill)
- Previous experience in Legionella Risk Assessment
- Previous experience in the maintenance, servicing and testing of Chemical Water Treatment systems
- Good client liaison skills
- Asset Management Control
- Highly motivated to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Full UK driving license
- Computer literate and have experience of using electronic monitoring systems
- Water Treatment experience
City &Guilds Plumbing Qualification
To Apply Please submit your CV
- Risk Assessments
- Water Treatment