Are you an experienced car dealer CUSTOMER SERVICE or PARTS ADVISOR based in or around Plymouth?
Are client is a main dealer who represent a very well known quality brand. They are part of a long-established and privately-owned dealer group who can offer career stability and possible progression.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Taking and processing customer bookings
- Managing the workshop diary
- Keeping customer fully informed of work-in-progress
- Upselling additional work required and approved Aftersales products/services
- Dealing with customer Parts enquiries/supplying Parts to Technicians
- Stock replenishment and control
- Special orders
- Aftersales administration/invoicing/database-updating
You will be required to deliver an excellent level of customer service whilst working in a professional, team environment.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'