Service/ Parts Advisor
Salary: 19,000 Basic + OTE £20,000
Our client are looking for a Service/ Parts Advisor to join their existing team based in Wrexham
The purpose this role is to ensure that customers receive an excellent level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the company in both the Service and Parts departments
- Managing workshop loading
- Liaising with and updating customers
- Up-selling our service offering
- Compiling estimates
- Obtaining order numbers from customers
- Liaising with on-site Technicians/workshop members
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Delivering a first-class service to our customers
- You must have previous experience working in a Car Dealership as a Service Advisor and/or Parts Advisor
- Highly focused, very confident, with a comprehensive knowledge of how to maintain a professional, helpful and courteous relationship with allocated customers
- Having an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- You must hold a full UK driver’s license
This vacancy is being managed by Sean Berryman at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'